Deliver High-Speed, Dependable Wi-Fi Access in the Guest Room, Over Your Existing In-Room Phone Lines
Hotels are facing a major challenge: guests expect superior in-room Wi-Fi performance on all their mobile devices. To further complicate the challenge, more than half of today’s business guests travel with three or four devices – including smartphones, tablets, and laptops – putting tremendous pressure on your existing wireless LAN. While upgrading to a high-density wireless LAN that supports the needs of these devices might solve the problem, the cost to do so has been cost- prohibitive – until now.
With the T5 Wi-Fi over VDSL2 system from Extreme Networks, you can cost- effectively deliver high-speed wall-to-wall Wi-Fi coverage inside every guest room in your hotel and expand your wireless network bandwidth to accommodate more devices – without having to install new or rip-and-replace existing wiring. Its unique in-room architecture combines with the ability to utilize existing telephone wiring to bring a new level of affordability to high-performance, high-speed, in-room Wi-Fi services that will improve the guest experience – and guest retention.
Exceed Guest Expectations for Wireless Internet Performance
TS-524 Wi-Fi over VDSL2
TW-522 802.11ac Wall Plate AP
Superior Coverage and Performance in Every Corner of Every Guest Room
The T5 Wi-Fi over VDSL2 system puts the technology where it will deliver the best possible service – in your guest rooms. The T5 Wi-Fi over VDSL2 system eliminates coverage and connectivity issues with its unique architecture that delivers in- room coverage at its best. Coverage strength inside each guest room is dependable, with no more “dead zones” or Fluctuating performance levels that drive guests into other parts of the hotel in search of acceptable Internet connections.
Your guests will count on your T5 Wi-Fi over VDSL2 system around the clock. That’s why our optional service offerings include Advance Exchange for advance replacement of devices that require repair, On-Site System Support for fast next-day site service, and WLAN Software Support to keep your software up to date, helping to minimize software-related issues.
The T5 Wi-Fi over VDSL2 system – the affordable way to deliver the reliable high-speed Wi-Fi in-room services your guests demand.
- No CAT5 wiring required — uses your existing telephone wiring
- Integrates with your existing PBX and in-room telephone connections
- Wi-Fi over VDSL2 delivers operating power over telephone wire — there is no power supply to lose or unplug, providing high network availability and uptime
- Fast installation of in-room equipment — all you need is a screwdriver
- Reduce wireless network management time and cost with centralized management of all infrastructure
- Provides dependable high-speed in- room wireless Internet, even if guests are connecting more than one device
- Improves the guest experience and guest satisfaction
- Helps increase guest loyalty
- Enables revenue-generating services in the guest room, such as IPTV
- P/N: TS-0524-WR
- RoHS Compliant
- 2 x RJ45, 10/100/1000Mbps
- 2 x RJ21, female telco
- 1 x dB9, female console port
- P/N TW-0522-67020-US
- P/N TW-0522-67020-WR
- P/N TW-0522-67-2—EU
- RoHS Compliant
- Dual Radio
- 2 x RJ45, 10/100Mbps
- 1 x RJ11, line in
- 1 x RJ11, ltered phone
- 2 x 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- 2X2:2 radios